House rules BMX European Cup
By purchasing a ticket or visiting the BMX European Cup, you agree to our house rules:
Access European Cup
• BMX European Cup tickets can only be bought through: official ticketshop (via link on official event website) or the card/cash counter.
• It is not permitted to, in the context of commercial purposes, resell tickets or provide tickets to third parties. “Commercial purposes” is defined as any sale in which the seller receives a higher amount for the tickets than the price determined by the organization.
• Access to the area of the BMX European Cup can be denied for failure to comply with these house rules. The organization can, in the case of non-compliance with the house rules, deny the access to the area of the BMX European Cup for the upcoming five years.
• Visitors of the area of the BMX European Cup need to have a valid wristband.
• The organizing company and/ or the official ticket provider reserves the right to verify the identity of the visitor when entering the area of the BMX European Cup. When a visitor is not in the possession of a valid ID the access will be denied, without entitlement to a refund of the ticket purchase price. A valid ID means a valid identity card, passport or driving license.
• The organizing company reserves the right to deny access based on inappropriate clothing. Visitors with soccer shirts, non BMX club clothing and/or clothing with nationalistic signs or expressions can be refused.
• The organizing company of the BMX European Cup can deny access to the area if a visitor;
The following list is not limited
o Is drinking or under the influence of drugs;
o Is in possession of, or dealing, drugs;
o His access to other events / meetings was previously denied by the organizing company or other authorities;
o Shows manifest behavior with the intention to disturb the public peace or to provoke violence, hatred, anger, xenophobia, racial hatred et cetera;
o Compromises the safety of other visitors;
o Carries forbidden objects;
o Refuses the potential scanning (body search) by security;
During the European Cup
Visitors of the BMX European Cup must at all times follow directions and instructions of the organizing company or the designated person, in the context of public order and security during the festival.
The following objects are forbidden in the area of the BMX European Cup:
o Self-brought food;
o Drugs or other stimulants;
o Deodorant or perfume packages bigger than 100ml;
o Projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gaseous form;
o Flammable products or materials & aerosols;
o Any weapon or other dangerous, sharp objects;
o Banners or objects with discriminatory and or provocative texts and/ or expressions that can be used as means to disturb the public peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/ or cause damage to persons and property;
o Animals (excl. guide dogs);
o Any object that could be considered dangerous to other festival visitors by the security services;
Visitors of the BMX European Cup are prohibited to:
o Enter zones the valid wristband does not provide access to (VIP-area, press area, backstage et cetera);
o Climb on tents, constructions, fences, lighting bridges, banks and all other constructions on the property;
o Block entrances, exits and emergency exits;
o Disguise themselves with the intention not to be identified so as to disturb the public peace or endanger the safety of visitors;
o Sell food, drinks or any other product without explicit consent of the organizing company;
o Throw or shoot with objects in solid, liquid or gaseous form;
o Smoke in zones where this is prohibited;
o Urinate in public;
o Park a car without official parking sticker, granted by the organizing company. The car can be towed on costs of the owner;
o Rip, break or wreck (in any form whatsoever) decorations;
o Steal decorations or any other material of the BMX European Cup;
o Light fires;
o Go crowd surfing
• Visitors younger than 18 years old are not allowed to buy, carry, drink or try to get alcoholic drinks. The organizing company has the right to remove a visitor from the area in the case of non-compliance of this rule, without entitlement to a refund of the ticket purchase price.
• It is prohibited to spread or hang posters at or near the festival area without written permission of the organizing company.
• It is prohibited to trade goods at or around the BMX European Cup without written permission of the organizing company.
• It is prohibited to take pictures or movies for commercial or public means, except with the prior written consent of the organizing company.
• Papendal is located in a nature area. Visitors of the BMX European Cup therefore need to cooperate to keep the area clean by using the waste points on the festival area and parking lots.
• The organizing company determines the date and time of the event.
• The organizing company has the exclusive right to cancel or postpone the event if there is a situation of force majeure or if the organizing company has a proven serious reason to cancel or postpone the event. Situations of force majeure are defined by (not limited); terrorist
threats, terrorist attacks, bad weather, strikes, fire, war, government intervention, epidemics, disease of artists, failure and/ or delay of technical facilities, failure and/ or delay of transport facilities et cetera.
• You are visiting the BMX European Cup at your own risk.
• The organizing company is in no way responsible for theft, loss and damage.
• The organizing company is not liable for damage/ loss of business due to delays, mechanical failure, weather conditions, influence of nature, strikes, sickness or any other force majeure situation.
• The organizing company is responsible for the relevant permits.
• While not in the house rules provided, the organizing company decides.
• The organizing company has the right to change these house rules, without notice to change and without giving any reason. The updated version will be uploaded to https://europeancup.bmxpapendal.nl/house-rules/ as soon as possible.
• All rights, translation errors and changes reserved.
• For questions or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When not following these house rules access will be denied with no refund of the entry fee.
Where access is denied the visitor needs to leave Papendal directly.